Monday, October 13, 2008

this actually doesn't mean anything, but I am wondering

What it us about me that leaves some of my male friends with hopeless crushes on me, (but in a questionable sense...)

and I am always attracted to the completely emotionally unavailable.

It seems like it could be so much easier...

Is this self protection? Self destruction?

I need to find a way to balance behaving in a black and white manner, and feeling gray all the time.

That doesn't line up at all.

And it always trips me out, that my comfort in vulnerability, seems like my greatest strength.

REVELATION. I am comfortable being vulnerable, uncomfortable when it turns into crazy behaviors.

I am overcome with emotion. I am intelligent enough to know that this is why I have been hiding behind the bottle. And that the bottle lets out the raw craziness.

No comments: